Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tambucho

type ng type tsk tsk... pakeramdam ko nagmumuka nakong kahera sa SM supermarket kapipindot ewan ko ba bakit ganito pakeramdam...

After recieving my physics homework from my prof it was an essay about what are my goals for the first grading period. And after recieving it he wrote a small note on the right side of the paragraph. The words "good luck!" I cant distinguish whether he meant it to encourage me or to make me feel that what i wrote in my assignment was impossible to happen. Since childhood i hate it when people come to me and say goodluck! i feel like something unpleasent is about to happen. (bad Omen) hahaha.

haha speaking of my childhood theres one thing that i cannot forget for its something that i always enjoyed doin. I place my fingers in the electric fan while its working after pressing the 2nd button i slowly insert my fingers in and let it bleed. i just turn the fan off when i cant resist the pain then immediately show my mom my three bleedin fingers and make her believe that the entire thing was an accident. She was very worried while i am very comftable because i know that she'll do somethin about it. hahah then after a short period of time. i do the same thing again hahaha spiral sin daw according to mr. nuelan

No comments: